.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, August 09, 2008

 

Scrubs


More than two years have passed since my last post... while I have been waiting patiently for certain issues to be resolved...

Sometimes we learn it the hard way and sometimes we learn from the experiences of the people around us. The following statement says it all:

"The scariest thing was I thought he was stronger than all of us. But maybe it's not about being the best. Maybe it's about finding the little things that get you through the day. Whether it's the support of someone close to you, or letting yourself feel overwhelmed if only for a moment. Or being selfless every once in a while. I don't know, I guess in the end it's about surviving anyway you can."

[Scrubs - season 1, episode 7]

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

free hit counter This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Counter by Free-Stats.com


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape