.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, October 21, 2005

 

Its gonna be a good day

I woke up early in the morning to realize I had no milk...
I said its gonna be a good day!

So I went to restroom and was out of toilet paper...
but have some coffee filter, so... its gonna be a good day!!

Then I went to this grocery store on my way to office,
and saw a lady with long hair and clear skin, in the frozen food asile,
so its gonna be a good day ;) !!!

To strike up a conversation, I said why do they write everything in spanish,
and she said "usted no entiende espanol?!
I said to myself, its gonna be a good day!!

I reached office with toilet paper, soap and milk,
to see my boss back in office, though he was supposedly on a vacation until Monday,
I said its gonna be a good day!

Comments:
hehe...or was it a one of those days ?:P
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

free hit counter This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Counter by Free-Stats.com


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape