.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, September 06, 2004

 

Flowing with the flow

Things seems to be going pretty well. I managed to convince the professors for the course waiver and then I finally submitted the Degree Plan with graduation date December 2004. I shall file for graduation by the September 10 deadline and wait for a call from Martin & Peltyn.
On the other hand I went to Gym on Saturday & Sunday evenings and went to jogging on Sunday morning with Mandar. I took a break today to finish the paper work and shall make exercise a routine from tomorrow.


Will Bush increase the H1 Quota?!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

free hit counter This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Counter by Free-Stats.com


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape