.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, July 02, 2004

 

Life is not fair

Sometimes (or usually?), when I really try and work hard to achieve or complete most of my work in a day, I end up finishing very less; But when I don't worry about how much I have to achieve and no goals set for the day, I end up finishing with more than a day's work. Life's like that; the more you try to get out of it, the less you had achieved at the end of day. The moment we give up and let the things happen; suddenly you start enjoying every moment of it. wink

You must see this. It will remind you of our culture instantly!!
Please wait for complete loading. Europe v/s Italy (or India?)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

free hit counter This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Counter by Free-Stats.com


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape