.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, November 26, 2004

 

choices in life

The interpretations of Robert Frost’s poem, "The Road Not Taken", vary from reader to reader, but the essential implication of the poem deals with choices in life.

[My Disclaimer]
Being a libran, I am not sure how good I am at taking decisions. But few years down the line, if I feel like you want some spice, then I may supply you my story again, but just for you I might rearrange the facts, invent few characters and incidents, supply information missing from the record from my imagination and inject a dose of Lone Ranger. ;)

Though I might cover the facts I don't know or can't accept, I shall have a true chronology of events in my blog and more specific details in my diary, somewhere well hidden for my own record.


In the Dilbert Principle "the most ineffective workers are systematically moved to the place where they can do the least damage: management". Scott Adams usually refers to Engineers.
My Views:
We "Engineers" tend to see the big picture. Though a friend of mine likes to say - 'Engineers' are far ahead in human evolution which make us different from regular people like accountants or the average bureaucrats found on a daily basis. (if you have doubts, read Darwin)
Now, if you mention about the clothes and behavior, this is because clothes are terribly boring, (or as my friend says - if we could we would work naked because this avoids static energy accumulation which can damage delicate systems) and yes, we are not weird. It's just that most people are too normal.
We engineers tend to see the big picture. So, in wide angle, we tend not to see the stain of coffee on our shirt or how ugly the pants we wear are. It’s that simple.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

free hit counter This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Counter by Free-Stats.com


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape