.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, July 29, 2004

 

Beware of procrastination

Procrastination is an addiction, never get addicted to it. I am now in rehab so I know better. It's just like the Newton's first law, you are in a state of procrastination until and unless an external impetus (like your advisor) acts upon you. I had made a resolve to go to the gym to shed the extra fat that I had put on sitting designing and running simulations on my comp for the larger part of summer. But as I said before, never actually did it. My ex-roommates have been trying to help me out of this addiction for a long time now. I am sure they would be glad to see this change in me.

Apart from my work, I've been noticing a lot of old and new friends resorting to blogging. Thanks guys, this gives me a chance to peek into your lives and share your happiness and miseries alike.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

free hit counter This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Counter by Free-Stats.com


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape