.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

 

Just missed

One of my colleague, Pete, told me this funny anecdote. He was with his friend when they were learning the car over a weekend and he was about to hit a girl. Pete was the driver and the girl was furious. He is the biggest flirt I have seen and thank god, they escaped from the scene.

Girl: You ass**** !! What do you think you are doing? What do you think...
Pete: I think you are amazingly beautiful.
Girl: Excuse Me !!!
Pete: I think I was thinking about you and I hit you.
Girl: (Somewhat, soothing ..) You was about to hit me. You learning?
Pete: (Smilingly) Yeah !!!
Girl: Drive safe, man !!!
Pete: Yeah, I will.
Girl: OK. Bye and have a nice day.
Pete: (Still smiling.) I have some other plan.
And they get into the car.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

free hit counter This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Counter by Free-Stats.com


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape